Warning: Last items in stock!
|10||161,91 €||Up to 179,90 €|
|20||158,31 €||Up to 431,76 €|
|50||152,92 €||Up to 1 349,25 €|
Rated voltage (V): 12 volt
Rated capacity (AH): 100 amp
Length (mm): 330
Width: (mm): 173
Height (mm): 228
Weight approx. (Kg).: 30
The AGM battery has a very low internal resistance. This, combined with the faster acid migration allows AGM batteries to deliver and absorb higher rates of electricity than other batteries, sealed during loading and unloading. In addition, batteries with AGM technology can be loaded to a normal tension, as any other lead-acid battery is not necessary again to calibrate the already installed systems or buy special for that type of technology magazines.
* robust plate for prolonged life cycle.
* Sheet of absorbent glass (mat AGM) for efficient gas.
* up to 99% recombination and absence of maintenance of electrolytes.
* Can be used in any position.
* Design of cells to cover the link to eliminate leaks.
* Long service life. Maintenance-free operation.
* CE, UL recognized component.